Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a test plan in the Test HUB.
2) Open the test plan and enter description in the test plan.
3) Go back to the Test HUB, select the test plan, and select the "Email or print test artifacts" icon (looks like printer)
4) In the popup that allows you to choose what to email or print, select everything under test plans. Click the Email button.
5) The test plan will be displayed with the information that has been selected. Scroll down and confirm that the test plan description which is entered in step 3 is displayed as part of the test plan.
6) In the To box, select recipient and click the Send button
expected result: The emailed should include the test plan description. (note: We know that this is the behavior in TFS 2015 update 3)
actual result: The test plan description is missing!
p cannot pass in lambda expression
Cloning menu doesn't scroll on Mac OS
VSTS Team capacity issue
VS2017 installation problem
VS2017 Enterprise Installation Problem