I added a query result widget to the dashboard, where I wanted to show 3 columns (Id, Tags, Title).
Although there would be enough place to show the tags (by the way there is only one in my case) the tags are not shown. Instead there are just 3 dots as you can see in the screenshot.
It ist not possible to change the appearance even if you rearrange the columns or make the whole widget bigger.
Added a solution by Alex_VSTS · Apr 10 at 06:54 PM
I've tried looking into this issue, however I wasn't able to reproduce it.
Would you be able to share more information to try to help reproduce this issue ?
- What browser / browser version / operating system are you using ?
- What is the length of the tags that you are expecting to be displayed ?
- Does resizing the widget header fix the issue (not resizing the whole widget) ?
- Are the tags dipslayed when running the query directly (outside of the widget) ?
- Could you try to see if this issue reproduces on a different browser / machine ?
If you prefer, you can send this info to firstname.lastname@example.org, instead of replying here.
Team Explorer VS2013 TFS 2010 - TF30063
TF30063 when changing Notification URL
Useful to allow tasks to be 'unassigned'
Cannot add TFS server group to Access Level
unable to see build step logs, tfs 2017